– High efficiency media filter with charged micro fiber technology captures particles as small as 0.3 micron.
– Efficiency and arrestance ratings based on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52.2-1999.
- Initial Efficiency: 43 % (at 0.3 micron particles)
- Initial Efficiency: 76 % (at 1.0 micron particles)
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV): 10 at 492 fpm.
– Test result from ASHRAE 52.1
- Initial Dust Spot Efficiency: 61 %.
– The above data is for a 16 x 25 in. filter.